Saturday 16 October 2010

It's raining..









It's raining hard outside and suddenly I felt alone...So I decided to do some blog work and just searched pictures about rain...I found so many beautiful pics and combined with the 'P.S I love you' song by Billie Holiday I once again persuade myself that I am the most romantic person on the whole world..I'm just listeng to the velvet voice of Billie and I'm thinking of the cities I want to visit and he experiences I want to have and that makes me kind of nostalgic and kind of impatient...Nostalgic thanks to all the great memories I have and impatient for those I'm looking forward to have...Ahhhh..I don't know what else to say..I suppose I will have to shut up and just listen to the song..!!And so I am...:)

xxx

Angie

4 comments:

  1. I love it when it rains.. it poured here today too :)

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. merikes fores mas thimamai stin amversa- 12 xronwn na xoume girisei apo kapou kai na pigainoume spiti kai na vrexei kai egw na mi fevgw apo vroxi kai ti mitera mou na trelainetai!!!!!!!!!!!

    teleio post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!

    and...OH, the heels from the previous post are AMAZING!

    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blog! full of these pretty little details that I love! I 'll be following you... ;)

    http://redrosecheeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete